1: Audio Dock: Performance
With the popularity of portable media and the devices that carry them, the ease of drop and sync capability with computers and media centers becomes important. This audio dock design uses TI audio processors for performance designs.
2: Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- performs system initialization and executes the adaptive signal processing algorithm.
- stores executing code and data/parameters.
- maximizes the ADC SNR and maintains the overall system dynamic range.
- Audio CODEC
- the residual noise signals are converted o digital form by the ADC. The DAC generates the out put anti-noise signals.
- Power Conversion
- converts the battery power to run various functional blocks
3: Optical Line Card
- SR/IR MSA
- Short Reach/Intermediate Reach Multi-Source Agreement module is an integrated subsystem including CDR/SERDES. Analog and digital signals, as well as an I2C buss, are provided for monitoring, setpoints, control signals, and alarms.
- Forward Error Correction is the bidirectional processing path for the SONET span its NE terminates. Modern devices include a rate change PLL and VCO.
- LR/ULR MSA
- Long Reach/Ultra Long Reach module is the optical interface out to the combined pipe. Internal structure similar to the SR/IR module.
- Reads/writes the SONET header and controls setup and operation of the FEC chip, handles MSA control/monitoring functions, and I/F to shelf controller via B/P.
- Hot Swap controller provides inrush limiting, DC-DC converters provide system power either as a multi-output converter or as point-of-load converters
4: Power: Telecom/Server AC/DC Power Supply: Single Controller: Analog Solution
5: Motor Control: Stepper Motor
Block Diagram (SBD) for Stepper Motor System featuring microcontrollers, gate drivers, isolation, industrial interface and power management
Stepper Motor Overview
Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!